ThE bLaCk MoOn cLaN
Welcome to ThE BLaCK MooN ClaN main forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or register if your not. An activation will be sent to your email. Thank you

NOTE: Username will be the same as your character name in Ninja Saga

by: CM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ThE bLaCk MoOn cLaN
Welcome to ThE BLaCK MooN ClaN main forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or register if your not. An activation will be sent to your email. Thank you

NOTE: Username will be the same as your character name in Ninja Saga

by: CM
ThE bLaCk MoOn cLaN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why>? DO you keep kicking?

Go down

Why>? DO you keep kicking? Empty Why>? DO you keep kicking?

Post  Suko Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:32 pm

Karate kid why u keep kicking me from the clan? i earn reps just as much as anyone else and some people dont have any and u dont kick them. If you keep kicking good active players you will never become in the top. I am willing to keep trying so i can help bring this clan to victory. with help from all we can be number one. Get the clan number to 250 and STOP KICKING. u cant get rep with no people. Oh and this site is pretty dead.
Post.
Talk.
Lead.

oh and btw ... i suck lol Razz
{Evil Work Of Hitman}

Suko

Back to top Go down

Why>? DO you keep kicking? Empty Re: Why>? DO you keep kicking?

Post  Suko Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:43 pm

PLz accept me back i really llove this clan and i will try my best to earn more reps, its hard since people are llvl 60 or 80 im lvl 58 almost there plz accept!

Suko

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum